Monday, October 26, 2009

Curry restaurant "Cashmir"

Hi, this is Satsuki Sone.
I am freshman. this is first time to write this blog. I want to talk about last Friday. After school, I went to Kashmir with my friend. Kashmir is curry of India restaurant. There were every kind of curry. We tried to eat three curry. My favorite curry was Mix Seafood Curry. We ate nan bread, too. It was so big and delicious!! I satisfy to eat them all and my stomach bloated. I recommend this place as good curry restaurant . If you want to eat them, I teach you this place.

1 comment:

SUAC ESS said...

how did you know this place!? I know this is a good restaurant:) My private English teacher took me and some friends there before. Nan bread is quite nice!!

and love your picture(^∀^) It makes me hungry~. Please tell your friends how nice the restaurant!!