Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday, August 26th

Hi, all members. How are you?? This is Mariko, ofcourse~. I never know how you are!! Write something and tell me what are you doing everyday:)

As for me, I finished to go driving school and tomorrow I'll go to West driving licence center. Hopefully, I'm going to get a drivers licence there. What else...oh!! I went to dental office this afternoon and the doctor put my teeth off!!!!!!!!!! It was Oyashirazu. It took a little bit long time than I thought but it's okay now.

By the way, do you use paper dictionary lately?? Well, I don't do it actually...lol However, I checked some words with this today. How can I say...it was pretty good because you can see and check many words at the same time. You know, if you use an electric dictionary, you just see one words and the meaning. But how about a paper one?? When you try to find a word and even you already found it, you still can see a lot of words on the same page. Do you think it's good, don' you?? I recommend that you use and enjoy a paper dictionary. (Try to use English-English. It is better than English-Japanese one:D)

Well, it's getting chilly outside thesedays. Take care and don't catch a cold.

No comments: