Sunday, August 2, 2009

How are you, guys??

Hello, all members!! How is your summer vacation?
This is Mariko.

On July 24th, do you know what day is the day??


...It was my Birthday!! I'm 22 years old now:) Well, I had eaten a lot of food on 23th and 24th. I supposed to make my stomach explode!!!!! uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!lol Do not eat too mach if you have your birthday soon;)

I want you to put something which you want to write here. Anything is ok!! Tell me how is your life, your trouble and problem, your happy and lovely story, and so on. Other memebers are also going to glad to know that. Don't be nervous and hesitate. Nobody will get angry with you. At least, I cannot wait to see your diary or something:D:D:D

Take care, everybody!!

1 comment:

miki said...

Hi, Mariko.
This is Miki from the same seminar as yours.
I'm sorry for not joining ESS activity. I'm looking forward to seeing member's posts, too. I'll write something if I have some good news.
And, Happy Birthday!