Sunday, September 19, 2010

My trip!



Hi, how do you do?
I'm Tomoka.

I went to United Kingdom and France for a week.

First, I arrived at Helsinki Airport in Finland.
Flight time was nine hours; it was very long!
Then, I got to Heathrow Airport in United Kingdom.
Flight time between Finland and United Kingdom was about three hours.

Between Japan and UK difference in time is nine hours, but it is different now.
Because there is summer time, the difference in time is eight hours.

I visited Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, British Museum, Piccadilly Circus, Sherlock Holmes Museum and so on in UK.

Second, I rode on Eurostar to go to Paris.

In France, I visited Palace and Park of Versailles, Louvre Art Museum, Mont-Saint-Michel and so on.

They are very beautiful places.
I was given a big impact by these places.

I enjoyed there.
I will go abroad someday.
Thank you!

No comments: