Sunday, November 22, 2009

11/22/09 Meeting Party!!
















Hi, guys!! How did you spend you time today?? As for me, I had a party with Nozomi, Tomoka and ESS members of Shizuoka University. Thank you so much for coming everybody.
You never know how Shizuoka University members are nice!! They are friendly, smart and nice speakers. Some of them came from another countries!! Eddie's hometown is Malaysia and Ms. Grace and Ms. Chen came from China:) Their English was also great!!
We introduced ourselves first. Next, we made pairs and exchange some information with him or her. After that, all of us share it to understand each other. All pairs did such a good job, I think. I enjoyed listen to them and introduce my pair.
Here are what we did today...
1. Guessing game (Nozomi team vs Tomoka team)
2. Thinking and writing ideas game (Same as former)
As a result...Nozomi team won 2 times!!! I was a loser:( OMG!lol but it's ok. We shared such a great time and I'm thankful to all members both SUAC students and Shizuoka University students.
Dear Naoki, Takashi, Taro, Kenji, Eddie, Chen, Grace, Namato, Kobe, Tomoka and Nozomi
Again, thank you for coming, shareing a wonderful time, speaking nicely, enjoying with your big smiles and trying your best. Let's meet up and have some fun soon:D I hope all of you will have a great weekend.
Sincerely, Mariko

1 comment:

SUAC ESS said...

this is Mariko.
Sorry this is not clear and not easy to read. I tried many times but I didn't get how I can make it...maybe because of the number of pictures. forgive me, everybody~