Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hi, everyone!! This is Mariko.
It's soooooooooooo hot thesedays, isn't it?? Not going to be die, ok??lol

By the way, how was the today's activity??
1. Endings and Beginnigs
2. Who am I?
3. Expressions

Did you have fun? I hope you enjoyed them, and I recommend you reviewing what you learned in that day. That's easy to remember them steadily.

Did you get these meanings??
1. Do you have the time?
2. What do you go by at your office?
3. I didn't realize your father-in-low lives with you.
4. I'm planning to drive down south with my wife.
5. I've always wanted to go skydiving.
(I wrote "I'm always・・・" on white boad today.
That was wrong. "I've always・・・" is correct!)

If you have any questions, let me know any time.
Don't forget to bring your name card next week!!
See you soon:D

No comments: