Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meeting on November 19th

Hello, everyone! How are you?

My name is Yumiko.
I haven't posted for a long time... Forgive me!


By the way, we tried an activity
to improve our English speaking skill.
The activity was... "chatting."

At first, we made small groups.

And then...
(1) Each person chose one card (one topic)
to talk.
Keywords were...
* Your family
* Your favorite star
* Your pet
* Part-time job
* Your favorite country
* What do you want on Christmas Day?
* Winter holidays' plan
* How to spend in your free time
* What are you crazy about these days?
* Your favorite place at SUAC

(2) The next person to the speaker
asked one question about the topic.





I had a great time with members!
Besides, I realized that's so important to
try hard to think and express my own idea
in English.

See you next time!
xoxo


Yumiko

No comments: